11.14.2006

General Hodgepodgery

Apparently I'm subconsciously taking part in some sort of fusional language freakout... a homoliterally-conjoined informational extravaganza if you will. I've been reading all sorts of stuff from newscientist and newsweek as of late, and along the way I managed to come across a link that triggered some tangental thinkings. So here are a bunch of things that I was going to post earlier but have consistently forgotten about.

First, I just wanted to to give props to my former hallowed halls. I am an alumnus of a school that not only ranked in the global top 50, but is considered to be "a new ivy". Way to be an educational institution.

Second, I saw the film Jesus Camp a few weeks ago and it was amazingly frightening. The movie centers around a group of youth attending Pastor Becky Fischer's summer camp. Also, because of his appearance in the film I felt much more of a connection to the whole Ted Haggard debacle. And by the by, kudos to the ebb and flow of free content and the ever evolving entries at Wikipedia.

rock.
m$

No comments: