1.08.2008

Here I am. Rock You Like a Hurricane.

Am I lame, or just busy? Or just busy being lame? Any way you slice it I haven't put much up in a bit, though I've certainly thought to myself, "Ooh, I should write something about this," on more than one occasion, which in itself makes me a bit lame. Anyway, in all it's simple self explanatory glory: 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Your Kid Do (though there are actually more than 5 for all you county-countertons out there).

I personally engaged in almost all of them growing up - the vehicles I conducted were smaller than a car (but bigger than a bread box!), and the whole digital media thing wasn't really an issue...but I suppose I bootlegged cassette tapes. Yeah, that's right...I'm the inspiration for all of Jim Croce's songs about troublemakers (Jim, Leroy Brown et al.).

And for those of y'all who wear fanny packs...nerd.

rock.
m$

No comments: